Monday 18 July 2011

Life as a baby.......

Good afternoon all, 

The life of a baby consists of the following:

Eat,
 Sleep, 
Poop, 
Play, 
Repeat!


I think the picture speaks for it self, even a baby can get bored of it. 
This is baby Leo, born on the 28th of March, 2011.

I am entering this layout for the July 15th challenge of Once upon a sketch. I always check their blog for inspiration, because the DT team makes such beautiful layouts.
This is my take on the sketch:




Some close-ups of the details. 


This post is for my friend Gazel, leo's mommy. Although i might have not been in touch i do think of you, TG for FB so i can keep track of how fast leo is growing. Love ya!

Have a good day & thanks for stopping by.
Channa


12 comments:

  1. I just love your page...this photo is gorgeus and I love evrything in here....this is my first time and I´m follower now.
    I wish a wonderful week.
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Channa you are exactly right ! The look on this babies face is priceless !! Gorgeous layout just love that beautiful lace and your lovely flowers.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you so much...you have done a stunning job and you can use his picture whenever you want.

    Love you,
    Leo, Gazel & James

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch and I really like the vine and hand made flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous - great quote too
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely layout, the flowers are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Priceless picture! Love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the sketch!Love the quote!and absolutely love the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so sweet! Love that precious, precious pic for this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A truly pretty and adorable page, Channa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable photo! Beautiful job with the sketch and thanks for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Teee hheee! Oh yes, I remember the newborn days so vividly! What a cute baby, and a wonderful page :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.