Tuesday 24 July 2012

Frosted #46 Sail away


Good morning all,

Today it's time for another challenge at Frosted designs!

I took a picture from my good friend Kim and her daughter Larissa, taken at 
the beach in the Netherlands. Yes believe it or not there are beaches, although 
the sun might not shine that often, they had a day at the beach.

My take:


I thought this paper of Websterpages fits perfect with the picture,
 i turned it in to a Nautical beach theme. 

The sketch:


Here is a close up of the boat, this chipboard is from Wycinanka a polish company with some lovely chipboards. Click here to see their products. I colored it with copic markers.


A close up of the flower border and i added some nautical charms.


To give it the beach theme i added small little shells in a circle around the red and white paper.


Once again you have two weeks to enter your layout, 
good luck with the challenge, 
Have a good day and thanks for stopping by!

Channa

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your border...it's GREAT...so 'beachy' & that paper fits perfectly - gorgeous work as always...makes me itching to scrap...oh, if only this work stint was over and done with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! Wow! This layout is really gorgeous! The charms, the shells and all the details are absolutely perfect!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.