Saturday 26 January 2013

"Little magic moments that fly away"

Good morning all, 

Today i will share with you a few layouts that i made for different challenges. 
I have been busy lately with making lots of Layouts and i love it. 
I decided that i would spent more time this year making layouts for different challenges. 
So here are a few:


Create a layout with postage stamps (top right and left side of the LO)


The pictures are made during Christmas time.
We were visiting some friends over the holidays and my husband decided to be the magician of the evening.
And my little friend larissa loved it!


The amazing thing was the look in her eyes after every trick.... so funny.
Abracadabra salabim...............
When my husband was not paying attention or when the trick was not going fast enough she called my husband a slow snale.
  


------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd LO is for :



In this picture is my little buddy Roan, he had his birthday on 
the 25th of December and turned 3 years old. 
So happy and proud he was, on his big day.

He was wanting to make a picture with his phone ( a toy) but he was looking 
for his "app" as he said??? 

I used all the colors and the sketch.



Some details of this LO.
And i managed to use a detail with a zebra print..... yes the butterflies. 
I love my butterflies.



I received a big jar of buttons of my husbands grandma. 
She used to be a seamstress and from time to time she comes up with some vintage goodies.
 I used several buttons around the white flower.



Well this is it for me this weekend.
Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

Kisses, Channa








7 comments:

  1. Such precious layouts Channa! Both have such lovely layering and colouring! Love your cute photo's and the wonderful details! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO's, you can see the time you put into each piece with all the lovely layers! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pages!!!
    Great compositions and colors :))
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Channa, what lovely layouts and the pictures of the children are priceless ! How lucky to get such a lovely gift of buttons they look so pretty !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow....what a lovely Page, your photos are gorgeous too! Thanks for uploading to TCR this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layers and use of elements! The photos of your cuty pie are just to sweet! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! I love love love love the colors!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.