Sunday 17 March 2013

Frosted designs: Up, Up and Away.......

Good afternoon all, 

I hope you are all enjoying your sunday!
It's sunday so that is my day to show off my layout Frosted designs. 
The challenge for the next two weeks is to create something with things that go up in the sky.....
Hot Air balloons, Kites, Clouds, Planes.........

This is my take on the challenge:


It's my little friend leo in a Hot Air Balloon!
The papers i used are from Scrapfab and i think their papers are fab and perfect for a boy layout.



I added some sort of netting fabric over the hot air balloon to give it a real effect.


This little chipboard is treated with paint and after i added crackle paint and glitters to give it this effect. 
























So you know the drill, you have two weeks to add your creations on to the Frosted designs site. 
Let your creativity flow and show it to us. 

I am going off to enjoy some lunch, it is a long weekend this week in Greece so i am off to go outside and to enjoy some sunshine. 

Have a good day and thanks for dropping by, 
Channa

8 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your lunch! This is FAB & I agree, the colours are just perfect for a boy & I LOVE your hot air balloons - this has got such texture & detail - beautiful work, Channa:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY!!! Love the netting the most! Great page! You really made it look REAL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project! All the texture is great! I love the cut-out photo effect too!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Channa...love that balloon and sweet photo! You did a stunning job with this challenge! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice job Channa! Love all the texture you've created!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so awesome! Love how Leo is popping out of the basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is adorable!!! Love your take on the challenge at FD!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Channa... this layout is stunning!! Cutting out the photo was brilliant and all of your textures and layers look amazing!! One of my all time favorite layouts you have made!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.