Saturday 21 December 2013

Frosted designs: Friday challenge: "my favorite things"

Good afternoon all, 
It is friday, and it is time for the friday challenge at Frosted designs.
This time the challenge is hosted by Katie Hollister and her challenge is:

A song from the movie "the sound of music" called my favorite things.
This is the song:

Raindrops on ROSES and whiskers on kittens,

Bright copper kettles and warm woolen MITTENS;
BROWN PAPER  packages tied up with STRINGS;
These are a few of my favorite things.

CREAM-COLORED ponies and crisp APPLE strudels;
Doorbells and sleigh BELLS and schnitzel with noodles;
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their WINGS;
These are a few of my favorite things.

Girls in white dresses with BLUE SATIN sashes;
SNOWFLAKES that stay on my nose and eyelashes;
SILVER-WHITE winters that melt into springs;
These are a few of my favorite things.

When the dog bites,When the bee stings,

When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my FAVORITE things,
And then I don't feel so bad. 
So the challenge this time is to use any combination of these words as part of your layout or project, at least 3 must be used.I have underlined 12 words since it is the 12th month of the year. For example, the color cream, Angel 'wings' and roses. I can already think of some yummy combinations!! Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create! 
This is my take on the challenge:




I used the following words
from the song:

Brown paper (behind the
WISH tag)

Strings

Bells

&

Snowflakes




Thank you for passing by, have a great weekend!

Channa

2 comments:

  1. This is so cheerful and you have used the twine so creatively. Love the jingle bells.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! The bells really made me happy! HUGS!

    Mitra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.