Good evening all,
Hope you are all having a good day. Today i will share with you my entries for the Supreme scrap tournament organized by two dutch scrapaholics.
It's a world wide tournament and different countries are competing with each other. I am part of the Greek team and I entered myself for the Scrap and Card tournament. So i have double the trouble...............the tournament started with a rough start and hopefully it will get smoother............for all.
We are all doing this for fun and for our own pleasure so this is what i made for the 1st elimination round.
ATC Card Challenge:
Create and ATC card with the theme HOME,
size 64mm x 89mm,
Use a quote,
No use of a cutting machine,
No house image,
- The card is exactly the size as requested.
- I used Distress ink pad (colors: tattered rose,dusty concord,iced spruce)
- Stazon jet black ink pad
- Black marker
- Frantage white embossing enamel
- Hot air balloon is a wooden veneer of kaiserkraft
- and a little bit of water to make the vaded spots.
- The words are printed on a piece of card stock, cut out and i used a black marker around the edges.
Below are some close ups of the card, it's the first ever ATC card that i made and it's a little beauty.
As for the scrap challenge:
Double layout or mixed media showing where you live within a 1000 steps from your home.
No spray inks
At least 3 pictures
visible journaling , MIN 50 words.
This is my layout:
- Paper used: 7 dotts Domestic goddess
- Brick mask
- Paper soft color from viva ( walnut brown )
- Frantage aged scarlet embossing enamel (spread over the page and on the flowers)
- Frantage mica red fragments
- Umwow arrows
- Wooden veneer
- black lace
- Acrylic glaze ( cinnamon brown)
- Chipboard of wycinanka
- Journaling around the edges of the double page.
Below you can find some detailed pictures of my Urban, Ancient greek looking layout.
As they were two different kind of papers i cut them in half diagonal and stuck them together. Pictures are from around in my area Agios Dimitrios in Athens, Greece.
Hopefully up to the next round...........i will let you know!
Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening.