Wednesday 15 October 2014

List it - Scrap africa

Good afternoon all, 

Most of my regular readers must have noticed that i have been completely of the charts this year.......
Which is true and i do appologize for that, it's been some year. 
But as of today i have one month to go as i am having a baby boy. 
The beginning was awful, morning sickness etc... but i got over it and have enjoyed every little step. 

So as a challenge today at scrap africa is to make a project ( card, LO or OTP) with a list, your list needs to have a min. of ten things to do. 

So this is my take on the challenge:


As a mom to be there can be a lot of items on that "to do"list so most of it is done. 
The only thing that needs to be done is iron my pyamas for the hospital and make my suitcase, i will do that tomorrow or friday. 


The nursery is ready, as a creative mom i have made several items like the lining of our mozes basket, i made sheets, made a mobile for the crib, made bibs and the list goes on and on.......


Our little one will be tall like his father or otherwise it will be a chubby little one as he is 3 kilo's at the moment. My due date is on the 15th of november.... so lets see if he will come sooner or later. 


I have hidden my to do list! it is a pull out tag ( where the flower is located)
i have worked ahead with all my dt teams so i should be fine... i might be offline for a while but i will be back in 2015. 
thank you all for passing by and good luck  with this challenge!

Kisses, channa


4 comments:

  1. Channa this is a stunning layout and a wonderful tribute to the little new human being on its way. Huge congrats. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! Not long now:):) That banner is sensational, & I love the scene you've created! Hope it all goes well:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Channa and you look stunning! I hope all goes well with the birth and the arrival of little one! Thanks for all your efforts and creativity for Scrap Africa! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Channa!!!!
    And beautiful page!!! Love all embellisments you have used!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.