Wednesday 27 August 2014

Mixed media canvas with 7 dots

Good morning all, 

Channa here, and today i am sharing a mixed media canvas for you. 
I was ready to play around and get messy and see below how it turned out:


I used one sheet of paper of the 7 dots, Cold country collection pack. Together with some embellishments, such as flowers, chipboards & stamps from my own stash i created this canvas. 
Normally i always start a project with an idea in my mind but this one was completely free style. 



Thats the nice part of mixed media, just use whatever you can find on your desk and start playing around. 
I made several layers starting from paint, paper, gesso, modeling paste, sprays etc...



Thank you for passing by and have a great day!


Products used from the Frosted designs shop:




2 comments:

  1. Mooi Channa, kan ik deze gelijk als voorbeeld laten zien met de burendag! We gaan namelijk een canvas mixed media maken. Jij laat verschillend materiaalgebruik zien , erg mooi! XOXO Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your canvas is beautiful, Channa. I love the colors and all of the lovely texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.