Monday 15 June 2015

Scrap africa: Moodboard

Good Evening all, 

At scrap africa today we have a lovely moodboard for your inspiration. 


I made a card for this moodboard. Inspired by planes, the states and some of the colors. 
This is my card:

I used a project life card that i found in my stash and pin pointed one of my favorite 
cities in the world, New York. 

This card is layered up in 6 layers.  In the picture above and below you can see the details. 


Love, love, love this city. I have been in every single season and it's lovely in everyone off 
them but i most likely loved the winter / christmas season.  


have a look at the Scrap africa site, all the lovely ladies have made several projects for you inspiration. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week. 

Channa


2 comments:

  1. What a cracker of a card! It looks fabulous - especially that little plane flying on by!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Channa and I love the design and styling! The cork board is a fab edition too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.