Wednesday 15 May 2013

Get creative: It's tag time.

Good afternoon, 

Enjoying your evening ? 

Also at Get creative it is time for a new Tag challenge.  
We are not diverting from the challenge of the month so also for your tags 
the challenge is to use Lot's of flowers on your tag. 

I love flowers, you will hardly see a craft project of mine with out any flowers. 

This is my take:


I used 12 flowers for this tag!
For making a tag i always look at my left over box to get inspiration. 
How much paper do we not use after making a card or layout? 



I first looked at the flowers in my collection and than i searched for matching paper. 
Above you can see a little zoom in on the flower cluster below on the tag. 
I was very generous with the flowers because i always try to keep things??? why??? i dont know! 
I know we are all the same, we go with the trends and add as much paper and embellischments to our
stash as possible as soon as something new comes out. 
Right??
 


So use your stash, for sure you have some flowers, punches, die cuts, coffee filters
 anything that you can make flowers with.

Have a look at the get creative blog to get your inspiration. 
All our DT members have a different take on the challenges and it is always so amazing to see what is created at every challenge. 

So that was my 2nd and last post for the day. 

Good night and sleep tight!!

Channa 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Channa...love the soft details and the mask! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Chana, what an amazing tag so much detail on this fabulous piece of mini art and those flowers are just amazing.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Channa, your tag is very pretty! I love the mask and fabric webbing! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous tag, with fabulous details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.