Wednesday 1 May 2013

Scrap Africa: Snap, Click & Smile

Good Evening all, 

I have been absence for a while, due to unfortunat family reason. At the same time many many happy changes are happening in our lives, In a month and a half we are moving appartments & after 2 1/2 years being unemployed i have a job and i will be in training for the next month. So i need to get back in to rythem, with working, household, and crafting. It will take some time but i will get there. So today it is time for a new sketch at Scrap Africa. 
All the lovely ladies have created a variety of different takes on the sketch so have a look at the Scrap Africa Blog to get your inspiration. 

This is my take:



I used a beautiful picture of my little friend Roan. I think he is so gorgeous and perfect to scrap at all times. 





Our guest designer for this challenge is the talented Debbi Tehrani, that we all know from CSI!!!

I have used some new stash from Bo Bunny! I have to get my Mojo back, and slowly it is coming. 

You have until the 14th of may to upload your project at the SA blog. 

I am off to bed, this weekend will be very busy. Greek orthodox easter is here, very late this year so a lot of activities are around the corner ( that will require a lot of visits to the gym after if you get what i mean FOOD!)

So for all my greek followers, have a good easter and for all the rest have a great weekend. 

Kisses, channa

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love what you did with the sketch. Nice to see your work again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad things are working out so well for you...I hope the training is good & the job is all you want it to be....& LOVE how you've used that man & the umbrella on this page....& happy Easter:)):)!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clustering , fabulus lo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Channa...really love all the special details! You did a great job with the sketch!
    Really great to hear that there are positive changes happening for you...many blessings and wishes sent your way! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.