Wednesday 15 May 2013

Scrap Africa: Follow your dreams.....

Good morning all, 

I hope you are all enjoying your day!

I will have two posts today, and the First one is for Scrap Africa

It's time for our new challenge and the challenge is to use at least one chipboard. 

This is my take:


We are sponsered by 


And we received some chippies in the mail, and i used this one. 

I chose to combine it with paper of Bo Bunny of the Prairie chic collection, lovely colors. 
My little friend Ava is playing with a Pooh bear ball and i decided to use that for this challenge. 
I rememberd that i bought a mask for 50 cents in a sale at a store here in athens. 
It is normally used i think to decorate a baby room, but i thought it would be handy one day for crafting. 

Below you can see the chipboard i used, that is actually round but i cut it in half and
 placed it behind the picture. 


Here you can see the pooh bear mask, i sprayed it on some left over paper and cut it out. 


I really loved the colors of this paper, so happy & bright. 


So hop over to Scrap africa to see what my lovely fellow Dt members have made. 
You have two weeks for this challenge so i can't wait to see what you will make. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
Channa

4 comments:

  1. Super sweet! That pooh bear looks fab & your chippy treatment is soo pretty:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, love your clustering and the cute photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, sweet page Channa...love these Bo Bunny papers with that chippie! Such a precious little photo too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo Channa! I love how you hve scrapped itwith bright colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.