Welcome to the Frosted Designs
May Blog Hop
You have hopped to my blog from :
This is my take on the sketch:
The paper that i have used is from one of our sponsors for this Blog Hop,
Graphic 45!!! From the secret garden collection.
Based on the paper and picture i wanted to created a "garden" scenery.
The picture was taken a few weeks ago in St. Anna in Evia, Greece.
It fits perfectly with this collection.
I have used:
Flowers, Chipboard, Butterflies, Ribbon, die cut, dylusions spray ( green), pattern paper, Metal embellishment, tearing, layering, masking, misting on this layout.
There are 7 wonderful and incredibly talented hosts that will inspire you, along with 2 awesome sponsors!!!!
The first sponsor is Molossi. They are 100% Australian owned and operated, with over eight years industry experience and access to the much loved paper craft brands and experts. They have gorgeous chipboard and they have recently branched into producing their own chipboard designs as well as being a scrapbook distributor! Molossi is situated in the Hawkesbury region of New South Wales, and their warehouse is located in Wilberforce and open by appointment only.
Would you like to know the prize????
$30 Chipboard Pack!!!
Our second sponsor is the awesome Graphic45. Graphic 45 is an award-winning scrapbook and paper crafting company. We offer vintage inspired crafting products that capture the flamboyant style of the 1920's and 30's - with vibrant color, irresistible texture and imaginative design to create products with decades-old appeal that's both fresh and familiar. Let our products inspire your next scrapbook layout, card, album or home decor project.
Graphic45 is giving us some 12x12 papers
in their Reneissance Collection!!!
So without further ado, here are the details of the blog hop!!!!
Here is what you need to do....
1. You need to hop to each of the blogs listed on the hop!
2. You need to make a project that uses this sketch....
3. As you hop along, our designers are going to show you how they used these items and techniques on their projects. You need to pick 3 of the items/techniques on this list to use on your project! (You can use 2 items & 1 technique, 3 techniques, 3 items, 2 techniques & 1 item.... you get the idea!!)
Embossing (dry or heat)
3. Make a card, layout off the page project using the sketch and 3 of the items/techniques from the list. Link up your project at the bottom of this post!
4. Come back to Frosted Designs and leave a comment telling us that you have hopped to all of the blogs & submit your project!!
The hop begins at 12:01 am, Central Standard Time on May 31st, 2013 and will end at 11:59 pm, Central Standard Time on June 5th, 2013. The winners will be announced on June 7th, 2013 on the Frosted Designs blog.
In order to be eligible for the prizes above, you must hop to each of the blogs, come back here and leave a comment telling us you have done this and also submit a project! Good luck!
Your next stop on this blog hop is
If you were to get lost along the way, here is the blog hop order:
1. Jeaunes, http://jeaunes.blogspot.com
2. Channa, http://crafts-pieces.blogspot.com/
3. Traci, www.artsyalbums.com
4. Sandra, http://www.lartevistadame.blogspot.it
5. Barb, http://barbcraft.blogspot.com/
6. Cathi, http://celticknotted.blogspot.com/
7. Brenshevia, http://brensheviapapermemories.blogspot.com/
8. Frosted Designs, http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/
Thank you for stopping by and happy hopping!!!!