Good morning all,
Today i will share with you my first tutorial ever and it is for Frosted designs.
Making your own sentiment embellishments for any of your craft projects:
I will show you an easy and inexpensive way to make your own sentiment embellishments with supplies that you already have in your collection.
What do you need:
1 pack of modelling clay ( air dry)
Small cookie cutters
Dabbers, Distress ink, stickles, mists
1.Roll out the clay in a to a thin layer.
2. Press your stamp in to the clay.
3. Surround your stamp with a cookie cutter
4. it will look like the picture below.
Keep on going until you have used all the clay
5. Let it dry for 24 hours all depending on the thickness of the clay.
Tip: while it is drying turn them around and press them so that they stay flat.
6. As soon as they are dry you can start to decorate them as you please.
I have added some samples at the beginning and below to give you some ideas on how to use them on your craft projects.
Enjoy and have fun making them!
Have a good day,