I hope you are all having a good start of your week.
Today i will share my lay out for Berry 71 blue, the challenge for this
month is " Going Crazy" by agnieska.
Like a tornado i went over this page, i used a sheet of the " hopefully " collection of 7Dots and some scrapfx chipboard, together with some modelling paste, dylusions sprays, masks, gold paint, black ultra thick embossing enamel and this is my result:
I started with the modeling paste and a mask, below you can see the flowers of the mask.
After i used all the different sprays combined with the gold paint it gives a very cool effect.
An angel has wings, so i added them on the page and gave it a funky kick.
Before i added the chipboard below the picture i used it as a mask on the page.
The black below the chipboard is the melted thick embossing enamel.
It was a left over from another project and i just melted it in my melting pot and made this design.
It is a great challenge to really go crazy and to think out of the box!!
So get everything on the table and join our challenge
Our challenge details:
Our sponsor from Poland - 7 Dots Studio are so generous - not only
did they supply the whole design team and us Guest Designers with beautiful papers,
they have also given us THREE beautiful paper packs as prizes too -
so the merit winner AND THE RUNNER UP (2nd place) will also
win a complete paper pack, then of course a random winner too!
We also are offering our Merit Winner an opportunity to
Guest Design on our blog here too!
Check out the 7 Dots Studio Blog for ideas on how to
use these wonderful papers!
1. You are allowed to make a an altered/off the page project as long as you follow the challenge specifications.
2. Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the sidebar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.
3. You may submit as many entries as you want and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Berry71Bleu TOGETHER with a link back to our blog.
5. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the 31st day of the month the challenge was posted.
6. Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the sidebar ONLY, not by e mail and not by linking up in the comments section please.
Good luck to you all and have a great week!
Omg this layout blows me away love love love it And the photo of Danique is so cute.ReplyDelete
Beautiful job Channa! I love the texture and the background color..Also the angel wings!! The picture is so adorable!!ReplyDelete
Thank you Channa!!