Saturday 1 June 2013

Scrap Africa Sketch challenge

Good Morning, 

Yeeehhhhhhh i am really ready for the weekend to relax. 

It is also the 1st of June and that means a sketch challenge at Scrap africa!

This is my take:


The sketch:


I used an old wedding picture. I saw this paper from Bo bunny and the picture was ideal for it.



I also used a chipboard of our sponsor from the last challenge

Design Worx chippies.

So suitable for this picture and layout. 
I sprayed it pink to match the roses in the picture. 


All the beautiful ladies of the Scrap Africa Team have made
some gorgeous inspirational layouts for you. 

Again you have two weeks to enter your layout, looking 
forward to what you will create. 

Have a good weekend, 
Channa

6 comments:

  1. Pretty layout. Love the embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great details... you've done an fab job with the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. This probably works for Another Freakin' Scrappy Challenge if you write about how you were proposed to...

    LOVE THE Sketch, so super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Channa...and love the beautiful papers and that super chippie! Gorgeous photo of you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so pretty and I love the pinks and the beautiful flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.