Sunday 4 August 2013

Frosted designs: Embossing

Good afternoon all, 

Today it is time for some inspiration for the Embossing challenge of Frosted designs.

This is my take i used dry and some wet embossing:


I will be honest, i am not a big fan of wet embossing but my mum gave me a tube of Frantage embossing enamel. And i love this product, it gives such a nice effect on projects. 


 I need to have my flowers on a card, i just love flowers and to make little clusters. I used some flowers of my stash and a flower of Get Creative embellishements. 


I made this card for my friend Kim, she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. 
This is little Vince!!
Born on July 26th, 2013
54cm
4130gram

Thank you all for stopping by and have a great sunday!

Channa




1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful. Adore the crochet flower and the blue lillies. Vince is already stealing hearts.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.