Sunday 1 September 2013

Scrap Afica: Sketch challenge

Good Morning & Happy Month, 

It's already the 1st of September! Oh my where does the time go..........at Scrap Africa it's time for a Sketch Challenge. 

This is my take:


The sketch:




In the pictures are my little friend Ava and her sister Natalia, having fun before going to bed. 
I added some texture with the Brick wall to this page, i used my own Tutorial. 
I love the effect the rough sand gives to the page. 
Paper used is from Bo bunny. All chipboards are sprayed with brown dylusions ink and finished off with a gold spray. 

Here are some close ups:



So you have two weeks to upload your page on Scrap africa. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a great sunday. 

Channa 


3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and soft page Channa! Love the chippies and layering and fab photo's! Beautiful page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Channa! All that layering is devine and your cherubs are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE those bricks you created and that metal flower looks stunning on this page, very nicely put together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.