Sunday 17 April 2011

Καλό πάσχα, Vrolijk pasen, Happy Easter,Feliz Páscoa!!


Easter is around the corner and that meant for me it was time to make the easter candles. It has been an unwritten rule that i make the candles for my Greek family. With the years going by is a hard task to come up with something unique! This year i choose my little friend Tilda, it's a card/candle with a matching box. 




I made a lot more but i was stupid enough to forget to make pictures of them, they were more in a 
vintage style, with a birdcage etc. Some family members are leaving to the islands,
 so i had to give them already. 
So i cant share those with you. 


 Besides the candles i also made a table arrangement with a lantern that is in the same style as the candles. 


Of course i made some cards.......






I think i have made up for last month. I did not post any magnolia cards, because i had a blocked magnolia mojo. But it all came back, as you can see.

Where do i get all my time from? you may ask? well it helps that my husband is travelling a lot at the moment, meaning no cooking, washing and entertaining etc.... it's just me and my crafts. Love it!!


One more thing i want to mention tonight and that is my friend Panagiotis Tsakalakos. For everybody that is watching Greek idol 2011, he made it trough the next round. Yesterday evening we went to see him for the 1st live show and it was great (except for sitting like sardines on a staircase for 4 hours).Bad, bad,bad organisation from alpha but it was worth it to see my friend. I am really happy and proud of him!!!! I know it has nothing to do with crafts but it is a form of arts and he is very good at it!! Tsakalakos baby!!


Happy easter everybody!! 
Thanks for stopping by.
Channa



5 comments:

  1. Wow Channa!You did a great job with everything!!!The candles are unique!
    Happy Easter to you and your family!
    Good luck to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Είναι πάρα μα πάρα πολύ όμορφα όλα!!!
    Καλό Πάσχα σου εύχομαι σε σένα και την οικογένειά σου!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Channa you have been busy ! Love your cards and candles and the lantern very clever idea you have given me inspiration.Glad you got your mojo back. Hope you have a wonderful Waster and good luck to your friend.


    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Channa,
    leuke kaarten weer, vooral die met een mooie bloem dat ga ik uit proberen.
    De lantaren zijn erg leuk gedaan ik ga gelijk die van mij ook even opfleuren.
    Fijne Pasen en groetjes aan Markis en de familie.
    Elleke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Χρόνια Πολλά! Χριστός Ανέστη!
    Όλες οι καρτούλες σου είναι μια και μια και οι διακοσμήσεις τους υπέροχες!

    Μπράβο!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.