Thursday 19 January 2012

Family love

Good morning all, 

I am on a roll with my scrapbook pages........found another color challenge site CSI.  It stands for Color, stories and inspiration. Love how they made it in to your own CSI crime scene. 

This was the case file # 2 for this month


And this is my take on it:


Family means the world to my husband. I asked my mother in law for some old pictures of the family, and it was very funny to see how time flies. You come from your own family tree and as a couple you expand it, everybody flies away from there own nest but you always know that your family is there for you. That's why i chose the title Family love.


The light fall on these pictures might not be that great. There was not too much sun out yesterday so i tried to  make the pictures as best as possible. 

I used the following evidence:

Flowers, swirls, and the punched fences.



So what do you think? did i solve this crime?

Thanks for stopping by, 
Channa




5 comments:

  1. Καλημέρα Χάνα!!!!η σύνθεσή σου είναι απλά ονειρεμένη!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooi geworden je LO vooral de boom en de vogels op de achtergrond. Als suspects van csi heb je de misdaad goed opgelost.ik moet de mijne nog plaatsen.

    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beautiful colours I adore the backfround paper and the swirls...everything is just fabulous....bravo
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  4. those flowers are makin' me happy just looking at them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. απιθανη!!!πολυ ρομαντικο υφος!!
    μου αρεσαν και ολες οι καρτες στις προηγουμενες αναρτησεις!!!
    καλη επιτυχια!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.