Sunday 7 July 2013

Get Creative Card Challenge: Red Hot!

Good Afternoon Ladies, 

Yes I am aware of being 2 days too late on posting my post……
Due to the move we have been experiencing some technical difficulties!
I won’t have internet until the end of July…..a change of address does not go so fast here in Greece.
With that said I also had a incident, a drink fell on top of my laptop and it was swimming. 
Quickly I picked up my laptop and turned it around.
Now a few days after it is still recovering but it works.
So that was my explanation for the delay…

The challenge at get creative is to create a card with the main color red:



Little tilda is watering the flowers. 
I believe it is red enough....right??

Well i wish you a good sunday, i have to do a lot of things before going to work!

Thank you for Stopping by.
Channa

2 comments:

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.