Monday 15 July 2013

Scrap Africa: Patch work

Good evening all, 

Ok, is blogger playing up or what??? it took me hours to upload my picture on the Scrap Africa DT blog .......I did it yesterday evening but no luck..........today after a while it was done. 

So anyway, we have a great challenge at Scrap Africa!

The challenge is to make a Patchwork effect background.

This is my take on the challenge:


This is an inspirational picture:


I made a card this time, i decided to use small little squares to create the patchwork background. 
To accent the squares i added little pearl dots. 


I added a cluster of different embellishments on top of the patchwork, flowers, a birdhouse, a ballerina dancer and a little love note in a bottle.


Well have a look at the Scrap africa blog for some wonderful inspiration. 
Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening, 
Channa



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeously creative and I love the warm colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Channa...I share your frustration...I almost pulled my hair out yesterday! Thanks for persevering and uploading this gorgeous card! Love the chippies and details....really fabulous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.