Good morning all,
Hope everyone had a nice weekend? Well a new week has started and today i will share a post for my new fellow DT designer Bellaidea. She is celebrating her 1st blog birthday and she is celebrating it with a challenge and some candy!!!
This is my take on her challenge:
This is what you need to do for this challenge:
I was thinking about it how to organize my first blog Birthday.
I would love to meet you all for coffee!
I know scrapbooking is the most common thing for us so I will run The Candy Challenge!
You can of course mix it with any other challenges and competition , the important thing is you have to;
1. use the photo as an inspiration /colors, trees, forms, "open gate" etc/
2. add in your post information about my challenge plus photo with a link to this post
3. make a comment on this post with a link to your layout/card etc
We have time till 27th of March!
Of course we will have a Candy, even two, I will post a photo soon, waiting for some new stuff!
Please let me know if you plan to take a part in this challenge?
I used the open gate for my layout.I finally used rose petals to make the flowers below, i have had them for a while and never knew what to do with them. But with some research on the internet there is a lot of beautiful things you can make. So you will most likely see a few more in my layouts.
Definition of adore:
v. a·dored, a·dor·ing, a·dores
1. To worship as God or a god.
2. To regard with deep, often rapturous love. See Synonyms at revere1.
3. To like very much: adores mink coats.
So hop over to Bellaideascrapology and play along.
Agnieska i hope you like it?
Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!